Sing sang SONG!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

31 of Oct Hi-Tea

Hi-tea today..
Fetched my sis first to Wangsa Maju..
Lols..
My mom keep scolding me..
Why don let her fetched me to Chyi's house..
Bcuz Batu Caves is jam-ing like hell.. =.=
We are nervous like hell..

Keep praying..
Hope later will not jam anymore..
LOLS..
Miracles happen..==
Im telling the truth..
Half an hour b4..
Its jam like hell..
But another 20 minutes after..
It didnt jam anymore..
LOL..
Got lar..
Only 3 minutes..
Its miracle =.=

Reached Grand Season Hotel..
Lols..
Comments around..
U look better without tis n tat..
Cute..?Pretty..? ==
Of cuz not for me.. ==
Mine is..?
DAO GEI..=(
xD

It finally started..
Lols..
So many ppl..
And the dishes were special..?
Er..
I don think so..
Kinda normal..
Their mushroom soup were totally different with Pizza's..
Lols.. ==

Im lucky today..?
Got a hamper again..
Lucky draw..
Muahaha..
When they call 61..
Lols..
Im eating ice-cream..xD
Chocolate 1..
My favourite leeh xP..
Lols..
Pn Syuhaily was the one who awarded the hamper to me..==
Im so nervous..
Bcuz she was the one who loved to catch me..!!
She made me embarrassing b4..
LOLS..==
Anyway..
Thanks lot too..
And she treated me good when I get the hamper..
She finally looked kind.. xD

Took many pics with F5 seniors..
Really happy =D..
Hey..
Took pics with my idol..
Miss Lim too xD
Actually wan take pic with her only de T.T
But hor.
Shes sitting with whole gang of teachers..
But oso satisfied d..
I sit bside her xD

Soon we went Times Square..
Played bowling too..
=D..
Kinda enjoyed ourselves xD

Lols..
Jing wen bought Sushi from sushi king..
And we waited for almost half an hour..
Stupid services..
Like shit only.. =.=

Gotta rushed back..
Alrd 6.30pm..
Really so worried..
Almost cried..
Anand fainted somemore..
Cant walk fast abit T.T
Keep calling them to rush..==

Sorry guys..
Im too nervous..
But my dad nvr said anything..
Sorry for keep hastening u all..
Pai seh =P

A fun dayz..
Pics will b uploaded soon..
Jz waiting for one whos taking camera..
Muahaha..
Really a nice day =D

No comments:

Post a Comment