Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

26 of Oct LAME

Tomorrow not going to school..
Abit disappointing..TT
I wana go Sushi King..
Cause there will b a good n best surprise for me..

Too bad..
Mom don let me go..
Plus on she falls sick..
And I really not dare to beg her anymore..
Don feel like wasting her money..
RM38 @@
Suan ba..
Just stay at home..
Accompany my mom ba..
May b I will happier leh..?
Who knows..? =D

Today..
Stupid boring in school..
Haiz..
Thought after PMR..
We will very happy n enjoy our life..
But everything happens out of expected..
Dude..==
Boring boring boring..
Like HELL..
What will happen during the result's day..
Haha..
I bet I will b crying..
Now just feel like..
My language subjects all B..
Nerd..
I will cry like hell although I get 5 As..
Haiz...
Oh may b no 5As...?
T.T

Its tiring..
Don feel like sleeping..
No mud..
Hope mom can get well soon..
Now she totally no sound..
Because of this..
I can escape from doing housework..
And hv a nap for two hours =D
Lols..
Im bad..
Hehex..=)

Kay ba..
Gonna ended tis post..
Nothing to write more..
As a conclusion..
I love you..
You love me..
We are happy family..
Lols..
Sorry if tis too lame..
But I feel more lame den u...

No comments:

Post a Comment