Sing sang SONG!

Saturday, October 24, 2009

24 of Oct Whee :3


Kinda many good news to say today..
x3..
Hehex...

First..
I reject the band d..
Feels free now..
No need confuse about this and that..
About studies about band..?
No more..xP

Second..
I pass my theory exam Grade 6.!!!
Woohoo..~
My tears my efforts..
Were not wasted..
Wohoo..
Congratz me..!! XD
Although long time nvr get merit and distinction..
Bt teacher say now grade higher..
Abit hard to get a better result..
Pass d enough...
Whee :3
Wahaha..xD

Third..?
Going 1 utama tomorrow..
With 3 Ang gangs..
Which nx year's 4 Ang..
Wakaka..
But hopefully daddy wont ask so many..
When mom fetch me to Teng's house..
If not..
I cant go d..TT
Hopefully I found the skirt I meet in Jusco..
And its much more cheaper..><"

Thats all?
Hmm..
NONONO..
Finally I hv money now!
Mom borrow me RM50..
Sis and bro finally gv back my money which they borrowed long time ago..
Plus on my Angpau's money..
Wahaha..
Now I abit abit abit rich le..
Don kidnap me...!!!
Whiii =3

Fifth..?
Er..?
HI-TEA coming..
Yea yea yea..
Im waiting...
Wakaka...

Sixth..?
Oh ya..
Mom promise to buy me a pair of shoes..
Which I hv been waiting so long..
Today wana buy..
But the size to small..
Have to wait until next time..
I'm lovin' it..xD
Hopefully can found it b4 Hi-Tea..x)
Muahahahha..
Totally mad :P

Seventh..
Finally my fren wakes up from doing silly things..
Wahaha..
May god bless her..
To start a new life..
And to lead a happy lifez together with us..=D

Hmm..?
No more I think..?
Heeyy..
Hope so..
PMR's result is the eight-ve's gud news..
Suprise.... :3

Im mad..
Im crazy...
Whee =3
Dono why kinda happy...
Wakakakaka...






No comments:

Post a Comment