Sing sang SONG!

Friday, October 16, 2009

16 of Oct 6As? TT

Wooh..~
Stop worrying abt PMR le lar..
TT
Everyday worry like siao~
TT..

Finally..
Decide to mark my paper..
Chyi my dear..
Told me about the correct answers..
And Im happy with Geo n Sejarah..

Almost cry when marking..
Especially Sejarah..
Hand keep shivering..
So nervous..
And..
I get 46/60..
Yeah!!!
I did it..!!
Finally A for Sejarah..!!
I broke my record...!!
Woohoo~
Finally finally xD
73 in trial..
76 for PMR...
Hehex..=)

Geo..
Quite bad..
Although I get an A..
78 only..
But must satisfy..
Cause I get an A....
Hehe..=D

Sc..
Paper 1..
The answers given..
I think are wrong..
31-35..
I wrong all??@@
I was like wtf..
I check book n found tat Im correct?
Haiz..?
If I really wrong all tat 5 questions..
My Science will b 31/40..
I jz allow I wrong for 5 or 8 questions nia..TT

Bi..
32/40..
Can get A..?
Depends on my paper 2 le..
So scare TT
My paper 2..
Essay part shocked by the novel..
Abit simply write nia TT..
Hopefully still got the A..

BM..
Dont say le..
Improve d....
But so wad..?
Still so bad..
25/40 TT
Die..
Definitely no A d..TT

Math..
Ok lar..
36/40..
Can A ba?

Bc..
28/40..
Really improve lot..=)
34-40..
Phrases..
I only wrong 1..
Haha..xD
Others..
Some d correct...
But I go change my answers TT
Haiz..
Paper 2..
Abit confident..
But scare my essay part write smth which doesnt match with the question given..
May god bless me TT

Anyway..
Really hope can get 6As n above..
5 As not enuf TT
Hopefully lar..
I wan my parents to b proud of me..
And I dowan my efforts will be in vain TT

No comments:

Post a Comment