Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

13 of Oct PMR Finished

Huu..~
PMR had finished..xD
Yahoo..
Finally can rest myself..
But I cannot rest well..
I d expected something bad will happen...=(

Feeling unsafe in my heart..
First time ply pc and watch tv until no mood..
Something calling me to go study..
What should I study now..?
Just feeling so weird in my heart..
May b tats the feeling during every exams..
And during everyday b4 PMR finished =(

Thought will feel happy today..
But Im not at all..
Cant even happy...
Shout just to shout out my stresses..
And I only noe stresses had gone..
But..
Keep on worrying my result..
TT

BM..
Paper 1..
Quite easy compare with those exercises..
How much will I get..?
I dono..
Paper 2...
Bhgn C..
My content points gt wrong anot..
My elaboration gt problems anot..
I really afraid of it =(

BI..
Paper 1..
Easy things..
Paper 2..
Novel..
Dono gt write wrong points anot...

BC..
Paper 1..
No mood do bcuz it almost finished xD
Paper 2...
Feel tat I can get better marks BA..
But my calligraphy abit worst compare to my trial n other exams..
Two rows nice n pretty words..
Another two rows bcum so ugly..=(

SN..
Paper 1..
Dono gt mistakes anot..
Im oways careless with easy things..
Paper 2..
Noe to do..
But not sure the asnwers..

LOL..
TOO MANY LOR..
Anyway..
I noe I will tear during the result dayz..
Haiz haiz haiz =(

No comments:

Post a Comment