Sing sang SONG!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

29 of Oct Suffer

Wei Hong ar Wei hong..
I dowan fren with you d..
U pray to b healthy..
U dowan to fall sick..
But now I'm sick..!!!
Eeee..
Hate u..!!
xD

Fever+flu+throat-ache..
Really suffer..
Tomorrow still wana stay..
But mom seems like dowan me to stay..
She say wan go see doctor..
Bcuz shes still coughing too..
LOL..
I wan play lar ><

Hi-tea coming lor..
Yee..
I dowan sit bus..
Really dowan..TT
Gonna to wear the shirt+shorts which cost RM49.90
Which make me heart pain..?
T.T
Should I wear tat..
Will I heard ''Yer'' from my frens again..?
Im lala..?
Or wad...==
Bitchy comments..!! ==

Euch..
Saw my shadow in others' body..
Weird feeling..
Or should I learn too..?
To look further..
To b more optimistic..

Im tired now..
Eye gonna close..
Hvnt iron uniform yet..!!
Im freaking lazy..!!
And suffering =(

No comments:

Post a Comment