Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

13 of Oct You cant TT

Cant u just wait until one day after..?
Cant u just wait until tomorrow happens..?
Cant u just wait for me to save u both..?
Why cant u...?

''Until now I still bring the feeling ''jealous''
What are u trying to tell..?
Me again..?
Say me think too much..
Say I will make u feel guilty..
Now..? =(

Did I tell u if u can look further..
Everything will b fine..?
Everyday with a different face..
Sometimes smile cry angry or ignore others..
We really dono wat r u thinking about...
Its too hard to guess..

May be..
One who knows whats happening..
Understand wats my relationship with him..
And oso wats going on..
But..
For one who dono whats happening..
And study in other school..
Will straightly feel tat Im the third person...

Im confusing now..
PMR finished..
Equal to my life starts to bcome tougher...
I hate tat feelings le..
Dahlia class so scary...
Boon Chuan..
I really scare..
Ppl say me third person..
Separate u both..
I really scared of it...
U cnt proof it..
U cant...TT



No comments:

Post a Comment