Sing sang SONG!

Saturday, October 3, 2009

3 of Oct I hate n I really hate

Just do everything u like..
You wan jealous me..
Hate me..
Even don trust me..
Please jz go ahead...

Need not to apologize..
And its enough..
No one even comfort you..??!
Ya..
Haha..
No one..
We leave u oways..
Leave u alone..
And I have to apologize den.

I hope to leave doesnt mean I will leave..
I wont leave my family..
And some of my friends..
And oso 3 Cempaka..
A joyful class tat I had ever b..

No need to change bcuz of me..
No need to make me happy..
You will jz hide on ur true..
And hate me inside ur heart..
Sorry..
I don't care d..
Just go ahead...

Really hope tats will no misunderstanding between us again..
And its same with Chyi..
Not only we both..
I gv u come my house tat day..
Just dowan misunderstanding happen again..
Although Im really dissapointed..
But I really nvr mention anything...
Cause I noe jealousy oways happen between u n me..
Pn Ong had told u rite..?
Trust him if u love him..
Trust me if u really like me..

Tats all..
You want do anything..
Go ahead..
I hv no idea anymore...
I nvr commit any crime..
My family trust me enough..
Not my fault..
I also will say sorry..
I apologize..
At least I will b the one who protect myself n trust myself..
Its d enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment