Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, October 18, 2009

18 of Oct My ambitions?


Should I join the music band..?
Will I make the wrong decision..?
Will I go to the wrong way..?
They're serious in their dreams..
But me..?
Haiz..

Wats my dreams..?
Doctor..?
Pianist..?
Surgery..?
What is my ambition..!!!
TT

I love music..?
Bt will I go to the music industry..?
To b an artist..?
Singer..?
I had a dream b4..
I jz wan to b a song creator..
And my created song will famous..
But Im not famous..
Its weird..
And I sure wont sucess..
I understand...

Shud I join the band..?
Im qualified enough...?
Chords..
I still cannot adjust it sometimes..
Grade 8 coming..
Basic things oso I cant do it..
My teacher nvr teach me b4..
I only noe to ply melody without looking at the book..
Think one song ply one song...
Bt really dono chords which don hv melody..TT
Many ppl get shocked with it TT
=( =(

Which career should I choose..?
Wats my ambition..
I lv Science..
But izit mean tat I shud go Bio..?
Im qualified enough..?
Can I handle those stresses..?
TT

Really getting lost..
Life getting tougher...
Mind exhausted TT
Argh..!

No comments:

Post a Comment