Sing sang SONG!

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

28 of Oct Dowan to seperate TT

Abit upset today..
Jie muii them absent without informing me..
I was like..
Haiz..
Suan le bar..
If they came..
I think I only will accompany Chyi them only..
Sorry...
Haha..?

Im rite..
We d far apart from each others..
I really appreciate that Im one of the member in 3 Cempaka..
I really happy being with u all..
Really waiting for the trip..
Bt seems like..
No one cares....
D dissapointed..
Trip canceled bah..?
Or join other classes..?
Haha..

Im going Bio nx year..
Will not have any relatioship with u all again..
This year is the last chance to b together..
3 Cempaka..
Will turn into sweet memories..
The best class ever..
I miss that...

Celebrated ''3 Dahlia's birthday'' today..
Its fun..
But I wish 3 Cempaka will held a small party too..
And we will play as crazy as we can..=D
Playing cake around..
Taking pic around..
The happiness is hard to b described..
You must taste it urself..

Playing cream xD
Our face were exactly like a funny clown..
I miss that..
Put the whole plate of cream onto Chyi's face..
She wanted to revenge back..
Bt too bad..
She was too kind..
And..
Pity Kee Ian lar..
Was clean at the beginning..
Bt in the end..
Muahahaha..
Although the cream d drop onto the floor..
But Qui Han still put it onto his face..
Funny Kee Ian..
Salty chicken..!!!

Its fun..
October gona ended..
November coming..
Nx year..
Its coming..
I dowan to part with 3 Cempaka..
Forever dowan..
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment