Sing sang SONG!

Thursday, October 8, 2009

8 of Oct Science lover..

PMR DAYZ

Lols..
Today English really nerd..
Novel shocked me..=(
Cry after it..
Frightened by my friends..
Whateva..
Sis say jz 10 marks..
No need to worry..
5 marks can get GUA?
Hopefully still can A...
But don really think so can A d..
BM n BI..
ALAMAK TT =(

Science today..
Its kinda shocked also..
Super bombastic easy in Paper 1..
Compare with Paper 2 lar..
Many ppl sad after handing in the paper 2..
Hopefully I can get A too..

Finally..
My Science book will b left by me..
Sad..
I love Science..
Kinda hope can everyday exam Science..
Mom also say tat Im mad =D
Hehex..=)

Mammi,
Loves u..><
Brace me up before SN paper 1..
And thanks Sarannia for borrowing phone to me..
=D..
Thanks God too..=]

Tomorrow Geo..
And PMR will b ended soon..
Haha..?
It ended..
But troubles began..
Haha?
Now really hope PMR everyday..
Science exam everyday!!!
Akahahaha...xD xD

No comments:

Post a Comment