Sing sang SONG!

Friday, October 30, 2009

30 of Oct Happy?

Kinda happy now..
Bcuz I found Beethoven Virus Drama's songs..
Muahaha..
All orchestra 1..
I love it ><
Muahah..

Today school gt another lecture again..
But its fun..
I like it..
U noe why..?
Its abt music..!!!
Whee :3
Im a music lover..
Foreva..xD
When I n Chee Hao heard tis..
We really rush to Dewan..
Muahaha..xD
The lecturer quite na bet lar..
But hes pro..
The way he play chords..
Walao..
Amazing..
I wana learn..!!!
Hope he is my teacher..
I ask him why my teacher nvr teached us abt chords..
He said its definitely 1..
Cause Im playing classical piano bt not pop..
Dono why..
After the lecture..
My confident back..
Lols..
One more..
They called my name to perform piano on the stage.
Kao ==
Embarrassing lar..
Dedicate ''Hero'' to Chyi them..
Actually wan play another chinese song..
But not sure the chords d..
Dowan to b fooled ==
Kinda love tat feeling..
But my hands n legs were shivering....=.=
xD

LOLS..
Im very tired now..
Flu-ing today..
Go see doctor today..
Hehe..
Im ok rite now...

Today play badminton with my buddies..
LOLS..
All gang of my primary skul's frens came..
All guys from Chong Hwa
My god..
Really get shocked..
Shud I say HI to them..?
Missed them lar T.T

Really very tired now..
But don feel like sleeping again..
Is yawning..
Really wana sleep..
May b its bcuz I hvnt wash some dishes ba..
Lazy lar..
Somemore hvnt finish the ABC soup..
Its nice..
But Im sick..
Really don feel like eating..
T.T

K lar..
Tats all for today..
Tmrw Hi-Tea..
Wana see all leng leng..
Muahaha..xD
Waiting ING...=P

No comments:

Post a Comment