Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, October 25, 2009

25 of Oct Heart broken




Bad news a bad news ar..
Today went 1U for nothing..
Everything is expensive like HELL..
Somemore spend RM10..
On eat and drinks..
I gonna cry :(

Soon..
Teng's dad fetch us to Selayang Mall..
And everything is cheap like hell compare to 1U..
And this make me drop in to the hook..
May b bcuz of facing to expensive prices for too long..
Suddenly feel Selayang Mall's things so cheap..

And I did one silly thing..
I bought the shirt+shorts forRM49.90..
Mean RM50..
I feel its worth and I love it so much..
I got think carefully..
Ask my mom shud I buy or shouldnt..
The end..
I buy it..

Now..
I'm crying..
Min Li told me tat Times Square only for RM10..
My RM40 gone..!!
Wuu..
I really regret..
My mom n sis say its really so so normal..
Nothing special..
The brand oso not popular..
Everything so normal..

Why I will so stupid..
Why cant I wait for my mom to fetch me go..?
Why why why...? TT
Yesterday good news..
Today bad news..
Bro and sis gave me back de money..
ALL GONE..!!!
TT

Really cant forgive myself..
I hate myself..
I dono how I going to wear tat bladdy shit to Hi-Tea..
Im really a nerd..!!!
I hate I hate..
T.T
What comments will I heard in Hi-Tea..?
Stupid..?
''LALA''..?

Im totally hurtled :(
Who wana gv back me money T.T
NO ONE..!!!
T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment