Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

11 of Oct Gambateh..



Finally..

Can take a nap for two days..
Its tired..
LOL..

Went to Mooncake Festival celebration bhind my house today..
Hahax..
Meet my primary school's friends..
Qiu Bing Kah Meng n shorty guy xD
Almost cant see them at all..
Aiyaa..
Too short ma xD xD xD

Meet Wei Hong there..
Then we went for ''jungle trekking..''
Taking a lantern..
Walk around the Menjalara xD
Finally can celebrate it..=P
I jz planned to go back study after taking dinner there..
I cant control myself..
It had been so long nvr ply lantern n oso candle..xD
I miss my childhood time..
Plying candle in my grandfather's house..
With my cousins n siblings..
Its enjoyable..=D
But now..
Too bad...
Grandfather passed away..D=
May he rest in peace ba..~
Miss you =(

Woo..~
Just finish 250 + Sejarah questions..==
43 of them is KBKK questions..
About lessons bla bla bla..
Bored..
And its tiring..
KH 3 set of exercises..
180 Questions..
And revise wad Nordin teached and saved in pen drive..
LOL..
Today almost can reach 400 questions..
New record..xD
Hehe? =P

Late late night..
Just to wish those who are taking PMR..
Good Luck..
And try ur best..!!
Forget about Sc..BM..BI..
Look forwad for other subjects..
Pray for me and I will pray for u too..=)
Gambatek..!!
Hei xiu hei xiu..xD

No comments:

Post a Comment