Sing sang SONG!

Friday, October 23, 2009

24 of Oct Jusco

Lols.. Weird post..xP

Me with the OL shirt
My dear..x3

Hey..Nice rite xD
Chyi and me..!
Best model ever..!

Just see our shirt..xP

Skirt tat cost RM 62.90..
I want..!!! =(

Lets talk abt yesterday first..

Lols..
In fact..
Its freaking tired...

Went shopping with Chyi in Jusco..
To find job n also find for skirts for Hi-Tea..
Lols..
We reached there at 4pm..
And start WALKING..

Lols..
Ask job in Popular..
Left after completing the form..
Lols..
Gt a sense like we'll not b employed..
=P

Jusco sucks..
No Denim skirt tat I prefer...==
So..
We went to the shop-lots opposite Jusco..
First time feel scared when crossing the busy road..xD
Mom not around..
Haha..=X

Walk along those shop-lots..
Its thirsty n exhausting..
All shops so cheap..
Don even sell the skirt I wanted..==
Damn..
So we ask for job while looking for the skirt..

Chyi found one dinner dress..
Its expensive like hell
RM100+
After discount RM80+
Plus on a special scaft..
Abt RM112++..
Nerd..
Bt its engaging when Chyi wore it..
I love it ><"

Soon..
We walked back to Jusco..
Finally found the skirt I like..
LOLS..
Its really nice.!!
Im lovin it...
Bt the cost RM62.90+..
When I saw this..
Freaking no mood...
Bt luckily gt capture the skirt..
xP

Mad..
All so expensive..!!
Gonna revenge back!!
Wakaka..
I took one OL's shirt n Chyi take another..
Capture in the fitting room..
Lols..
It might b nice..

Haha..
First time went shopping until so mad with Chyi..
My dear..
Loves u =D

No comments:

Post a Comment