Sing sang SONG!

Friday, November 6, 2009

6 of November Trip =D

A dayz to Shung Fu (OKU) & Beryl chocolate's factory

I love teddy =D

Teddy's lover

Beryl's factory

Cute nia ><

The handicraft made by us =D

We were born fortunately.. =)

Our handicraft =D

Cute jie jie who teached us how to make the handicraft..
Shes cute..
Miss her TT
Auntie =)


Pics enuf d bah?
I really lazy to tell all the story..
But its a really fun trip..

We bought Chocolate..
At Beryl's factory..
Dark chocolate ><
I love it foreva...!!

Soon..
Go to OKU..
We are really more fortunate den them..
When I saw them..
Really feel like crying..
One of them..
Hes good in account..
But he can only sit on the wheel chair..
His legs cannot move at all..
I dono how to describe him...
Too bad..
He wasnt there..
If not I will take pic with him =)
He only can move his three fingers only..
Others legs n hands cannot move at all..
But hes tough enough..
His account is expert..!!
=)

Nice trip..
I lv tat =)
And I really learn so many things there..
Got one jie jie..
Teached us how to make handicraft..
And I bet we're the nosiest group there..
Haha..
The jie jie is cute
=)
And I can feel tat shes happy being with us..
Sakai =D

LOLS..
Too many things I hv to post..
Should post Hi-Tea's pics first..
But suan le ba..
Nx post =)
Modem finally recovered..
No on9 for almost 5 days..
Argh..
BLOG BLOG BLOG..
My everyday's routine =D

No comments:

Post a Comment