Sing sang SONG!

Monday, November 16, 2009

15 of Nov Chyi's bday

Long time nvr blog d..
Hehe..
Damn lazy lar..
But today its meaningful..
So I write lor..

My dear bday today leh..
Hehex..
And we had a celebration for her..
Steamboat xD
Don feel like going actually..
Cause really bankrap..
Somemore mom went Genting..
No one fetches me..
Bt at the end..
Wei Wen say can fetch me..
Summore my mom sponsor me RM20 leh..
Happy ^^
Saturday she bought me new clothes too..
Dono why..
Suddenly treat me so good..
But feel guilty..
Cause wasted her money again =(
She dowan me to go shopping everytime..
To buy clothes or wasted money..
May b ba ><
Sorry mammi ><

Wei Wen's bro fetched me today..
Kinda embarrassing..
Feel ma fan him TT
I wana run to his house..
Sifu don let..
So bad =X
Argue with him for a long time..
Kena scolded tim today morning..
Sifu so fierce @@
Hahaha xD

Reached there the earliest..
Haha..
=X
I hate those who are not punctual.. ==
Neh..
The one ar..
Chew wad ar xD
All waiting for him..
John Koh another oso..
But lucky he straight went to the place..
Tat Chew leh..
Gv us wait until so long..
But me n Yeng go see bear bear first.. xD

My dear so syok today ><
Make up nia..
Haha..
In my heart..
My dear the prettiest de lar..
Lao po mah..
Hehex..
Sorry for jz giving u a card ><
But wat I wrote is 100% true ya..
Lub you =D We reach the destiny at 5pm smth..
Its raining..
All of us were wetting like hell..
Hair all messy..
All wenttoilet after reaching there..
xD Want tidy up ourselves mah..
Haha..

And it started lor.. =X
Eat eat eat..
Den started ham things..
Hahaha..
I dono wad to say..
AGAIN.!!
Waiting for May Yee to upload those pics ==
LOLS..

Me n Yeng..
Took so many mee..
All so full..
Unable to finish up everything xD
If we never finished up our food..
RM10 for each gram @@
So all of us..
Really reluctant to finish up everything..
Totally full!!!!
HOO...
Some of the girls back abit earlier =(
And left us ><

John Koh really nerd ==
Love Jelly like hell..
Keep taking Jelly ==
Kwok lagi scary ==
Put jelly on top of the Ice cream..
And suck it.. xD
Get wat I mean rite xD XD xD
Me leh..
Chocolate Ice-cream foreva xP

Soon..
We went Carrefour.. ==
LOL..
Nothing to walk around..
Its the place for the family n auntie uncle ==
Den go food court keng gai lor..

Den..
Woon Tat Hong John Jun Bing went back..
So jz left..
Me Chyi Sifu Hong n Qui Han lor..
Chit chat around..
Wana buy ice-cream..
But scare Hong's auntie come le..
Bt d waited for so long..
Also hvnt come..
Suan le..
Its cold so tak mau buy lor..
=X...

9.15pm..
Hong's auntie come le..
Actually wan fetch mai Han n Chyi to Jusco de..
But car full le =X..
So Han hv to walk with Chyi lor..

So pai seh..
Ma Fan Hong again =X
Hong's bro, Hong, Sifu and me..
Sit bhind..
I asked..
Tayar will ''poncek'' anot xD
Den Hong's bro said..
This is Myvi not Kancil!!!
xD xD
Abit zadao..
Hahaha..

Today really so happy..
Money wasted bt still happy..
Happy bday dear ><
Hehex..
Oh ya..
Daddy bought one camera and one new gas stove..
Dono why suddenly so rich..
Hehex..
But also happy..
Dad never blamed me for going back late..
Cause sis told him I went friend's bday party..
May b he thought its in house de ba?
Hehex..

Hope at Genting de mummy..
Can back safety ><
Mud so gud..
Hehehex ><
Anyway..
Happy Bday to my dear Chyi Zii again xD

Sifu Wei wen acting na bet xD
Taking my bag!!
xP
My finger nail very weird leh xD

Eat eat eat xD

No comments:

Post a Comment