Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

10 of Nov Sucessful!

Lalala..
Bla bla...
Successful..
Muahehehe xD

Mission completed..
Finally finish learning rubic cube..
Lesson finished xD..
My sifu finally can concentrate on his poker card d..
Choh dai di..
Which I dono how to play..
And I dowan to learn it..x)

Lols..
Erica bought the cube for me lor..
Cost RM8..
And its hard to spin..
Kena cheated
Too big different with my sifu's ><
Suan le bah..
Can't blame her..
She doesnt hope tat too...=)
Have to thank her for helping me to buy =P

Sifu sifu..
Tomorrow food will b waiting for u to eat xD
Muahaha..
Enjoy nia...

But feel like..
Ur buddies will fight for those junk food ba..
Haha..=)

Today almost mad in school =P
Done the whole cube for almost 9+ times ba..
The first time completed..
Jump all over around xD..
Totally crazy lar..
Jump once I finished xD
Mad mad mad..
Im happy..
One weeks something to learn..
Its slow..
But my satisfaction really hard to describe at here..
Im happy =D

Thanks sifu..
Wei Wen xiao zi..
LOLS..
Cant call him xiao zi d..
Must call sifu..
Must respect u liao xD
He really can open one class to teach all of us lar..
Im willing to b his assistant =)
Hahaha =X
But I hv to mention one thing..
I
m not patient like my sifu de ><"

Sifu Wei Wen..
Thanks for ur guidance and teaching xD
Me n Erica are ur students foreva oh..
Sorry for making u headache anyway..
Haha..
Enjoy on the last day ba..

I dowan holidays..!!! =( =(

Pic
pics PICHA!!!


All playing poker card xD
PSP summore ==

Perasan rite xD

Salty chicken playing cube..
Cuty ><Me and sifu..
Its ugly sorry xD
Tats my look in school with pin-ing hair xPToo concentrate xDSifu Wei Wen was teaching...Leng zai sifu and Erica..
Ching~



No comments:

Post a Comment