Sing sang SONG!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

17 of Nov Jusco xD

gOING Jusco xP


17 of Nov..

Went Jusco to watch 2012..
Nice movie..
Its frightening n make ppl get excited..
Qi Hao..Me..Sifu..Meng Chyi and Yee Long..
Went today..
Hehex..

Had our lunch + breakfast at The Chicken Rice Shop..
I kinda anti-rice..
So I jz watched them eating infront of me xD
And drank Chyi's soup..
Tasted sucks ==

Soon..
We went to the ''ding ding cheung''..
While waiting for the movie started..
Oh ya..!!
Qi Hao is fat rite..
But his dancing expert when playing xD
Me n Chyi jz a sap sap sui for him..
xD

Almost 2.30..
Went up to buy popcorn+drinks lor..
Den 2.45 went in lor..
3pm..
It started..
Hahax..
Cried bcuz its abit touching..
But its normal lar rite?
Most funny is..
When I saw Chyi cried oso..
I laughed suddenly with my tears =.=
Dono why..
Everytime in cinema..
When crying sure will laugh back when saw others cried xD

Watched until 5.30..
Back at 6pm..
Den sifu Wei Wen fetched us back again lor..
Not he fetched..
His bro xD

2012..
Nice movie xD
Thumbs up xP

No comments:

Post a Comment