Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

16 of Nov Moody

Another new post..
Holidays n holidays..
Doing nth at home..
Thinking tis n tat..
Fear in everything...TT

2012..
21 of Dec..
The end of the world..
20 of Nov..
7pm..
Winter storm..
How scary is isit..?
The earth is changing..
And the humans are waiting to DIE..
Really scare..

Today..
Raining the whole day..
Its so so cold today..
Dono why..
Havent tasted tis b4..
Or may b I taste it b4 bt I forget le..
I jz feel..
Its abit same with wad they say..
20 of Nov..
Winter Storm in KL..
7 pm..
Really scary TT..

Grade 8 nx year..
Will b very very stressful..
Nx week will b start practicing..T.T
Stressful TT
Really fear on it..
Just bcuz of the exam..
I totally no mud to touch the piano..
If can..
I will restart my live..
And I will change all my decision...
One of them is not to learn Classical Piano..
But POP piano =(...
SOB SOB SOB

View May Yee's fb profile..
Those pics..
With F5..
Make me feel like crying..
Gotta go into F4 now..
F3's life ended..
No more simple n crazy life..TT
No more PMR..
No more the study time with 3 Cempaka..
Everyone TT..
F5 seniors..
Everything we been through..
I miss n I really miss...
Dono wad to say..
Currently really speechless abt everything..
Relationship with 3 Cempaka's girls especially..
Really no mud..

Tmrw..
Going to watch 2012..
Mom allow me to go..
Cz she was watching when I called her in Genting..
She felt tat its worth for me to watch..
Hehe..
But I cnt ensure tat..
I wont get fear with it..
Or rather cry bcuz of tat.. ==
Its too horrible..!!
Terrifying TT

The day after tomorrow..
May b will bt the ending of our life ><
So..
Appreciate everything u're having now...=)

No comments:

Post a Comment