Sing sang SONG!

Saturday, November 21, 2009

21 of Nov Thanks


Collapse again just now..
Lols..
Thanks andrew for saving me from hell..
Haiz..
Hope I really can change my pessimistic mind..
God bless me pls ><

Frightened by my dad again..
Lucky I was not scolded by him..
He just asked why sis hvnt back yet.. =P
Bt I guess tmrw he will scold ><
Sis ar sis..
Fai fai back lar =X

Sorry daddy..
For blamming u..
I just dowan to get hurtled again..
I hope this time..
After getting my PMR result..
You can b happy..
Or..
You can understand..
I d try my best..
And I cant do any better den tat d..
I really did my best d..
Dad ><

Thanks mummy..
For understanding me..
Tat I really work hard in my secondary life..
Especially this year..
Nx year..
I hope I can same like this year..
Trying my best all the way..=)

I hv to face..
But not to escape..
I will..
Gambateh ><
Grade 8 practical..
U're jz helping me to achieve half of my dream..
Gonna gao dim u..
And enjoy my pop after this exam..
Mom promise d xD
Pop piano..
After SPM..
Im coming....

Thanks everyone..
Who pulling me up once I collapse..
Especially Andrew n John..?
Chyi and Pui Man..?
Lols..
I dun care..
For those who helped me everytime I was sad..
I thank you =D

No comments:

Post a Comment