Sing sang SONG!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

24 of Nov ='(


Anti-holidays..
Haiz..
Nth to do at home..
Everyday repeating the same things..
Get irritated n annoying d lar =(

Want hang out..
Parents don let again..
B4 PMR like this..
After PMR also like this..
Stay at home..
Doing housework..
Get threatened if complain tis n tat..
No more new clothes..
No more hanging out...
Or wadeva..
I hate =(
Everything under duress..
='(

Have to sit for the exam..
Struggling for almost three days..
I still hv to face it..
Grade 8..
Only the scales I d beh tahan..
How can the pieces which hv three songs..
And each song almost 4-8 pages?
I must sit for the exam nx year..
If not 2011..
SPM
2012..
Will b going PLKN..
PLUS..
The end of the world?
Hahaha...

Changing piano's teacher..
Haiz..
Now piano's fees RM245 per month..
My parents really beh tahan..
I also beh tahan..
Ad found one better n cheaper teacher..
But not dare to telephone him n ask =.=
I hope the new teacher n the new environment..
Can help me to pass my GRADE 8 exam..
Pls..
Let the miracles happen once again =(

Lols..
Gud news..
Mom bought me another rubic cube last Saturday..
She said I must use my own money to buy..
But I nvr gave her back =P
Hehehex..
Too bad..
Forget the last formula liao..
Want wait sifu again T.T
='(
Im really dumb..

Nx morning..
Will b repeating the same things..
I really bored with it..
='(



No comments:

Post a Comment