Sing sang SONG!

Saturday, August 1, 2009

30 of July Kursus Sejarah

30 July 09

We went for a khusus today..

Teach us how to answer those questions..
Especially Sejarah..
Kinda boring..
Nth special at all..
Wasting our time only..

For us..
Its wasnt a khusus bt a nice trip..
We capture a lot of pics there..
And also visit everything about Tunku Abdul Rahman..
It was the building which described everything abt him...

We had a nice day there..
Bt unfortunately..
I fall down again...==
Really looked foolish..
Almost 5 people saw everything..
Bcuz somebody passed by bside me..
So I hv to move..
ALLAH..!!
I dono how to describe..
View the pic tat I put later..==
LOLS..

Reach skul at 4pm..
Kinda tired..
Nice trip..=)



Love this pic so much
..


Hehex..=)


Us again lor




This fella name Cik Menjalara..Our school's name!!



The new Tunku Abdul Rahman =D


Sakai team ever..!!


Ying gonna punch me TT


Ying n me..


Izzati with me =)



It does look like Pn Parames..





Herez..
The place where I slipped down ==

No comments:

Post a Comment