Sing sang SONG!

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

26 of August LOOSER

Kinda depress..
Dono how to describe my feeling now..
Im blur..
Izit call moody??
Everyday oso moody 1 lar..

I dono wat m I talking abt..
Doing abt..
Laughing abt..
Crying about...
Anxious abt..
Furious abt...
IM REALLY BLUR..

Feel like crying..
But I don wana tears anymore..
I wana b happy..
But when I saw it..
Straightly no mud the whole night..
LIKE or LOVE..?
Im blur.

To give myself a chance..?
Or jz go ahead..?
Like a bull hurrying for a red cloth..?
I dono how to give myself one more chance..
I keep on blaming myself..
Dono how to focus on one thing..

Play piano today..
Romantic bt those are sad songs..
Which will make u tears..
Im enjoyed with it..
Bcuz I cry in the song played..
I couldnt cry everything out..
Im suffering...
I want everything..
But I couldnt get anything...

Even you give me the whole world..
I still get nth..
Bcuz..
IM A LOOSER..='(

No comments:

Post a Comment