Sing sang SONG!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

14 of August Love..?

Tmrw gt school..
Bt Im not going...
Bcuz I will b alone if I go..
My jie mui all absent..
Not free...
Dear (Chyi) go exam bcuz she was absent for many days during exams..
Kai ru definitely with Qui Han..
And I will b alone..
Kee Ian..?
With Indian guys...?
So I decided to absent...
Hahax...

I jz wana escape those couples..
Haha..
It wasnt their fault..
Is my own problems...
Im happy when my frens couple...
Bt Im oso moody bcuz I cnt even taste it..
Hahax..
Of cuz lar..
My height...
No one want me..
Who want a gurl like me..
Thin like hell...
Kayu macam..
What oso don hv ==
And oso like a giraffe...
I jz wait to b a old bitch only lar..=)

Future lifez..
May b I will b alone..
No true friend at all...
Best friends I hv lots..
Bt the really true..
NONE OF IT...

What is love again..?
I lost tat sense since I break with him in Form 1..=)
Love cannot happen reluctantly..
Tats y I make tat decision..=)
Im afraid of those couples since Form 2...
I wonder what tat I afraid for..?
Haha..
Feel curious too right..?
I also hope to noe tat answer..
A good answer....

Sorry for not going tmrw..
May b you all will b happier without me..
I dowan to make u both quarrel again...
Im jz like the third person between u both..
We are jz brother n sister..
Stop misunderstanding..
Trust him if u really love him...=)

Love..
NO MORE FOR ME...
Bcuz..
Im not worth to get love..=)
At least I hv love from my dear n frens...
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment