Sing sang SONG!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

21 of August The true answer

I admit..
PMR really change me lot..
I admit..
I turn selfish too..
I noe Im selfish..
But I really hope I could change it..
I keep telling myself..
I must change it..
I cnt b a fake person..
I really wana change it..
When I really started to share..
This case happens..

It is a truth..
I really hv NONE study's technical..
I jz read it naturally..
I really hv NONE of it..
Geo..?
I have nothing too..
I jz read n jz do exercise..
Didnt I tell you..?
I really don hv any...
I nvr tell u abt the book is because I really thought u hve it..!!
You wana study during holidays..
Doesnt mean I don wan too...
I nvr read dont mean tat I don nid it when doing exercises...
I kinda curious..
You got a book also..
Also kinda same as mine..
It doesnt big different..
I jz curious...

Do u noe why will I regret..?
Bcuz I feel I helped you for nothing..
You nvr even appreciate wat I help you..
Geo class tambahan..
I dono why you will sit alone infront of me..
The way I pass back the book to you..
You let me feel like..
Im the one who borrow from you but not u...
Theres two character in my heart..
No..
Is everyone's heart..
Its angel n devil..
Wat Im trying now is to kill those devils..
Finally when Friday means yesterday..
I gotta finish killing..
But this case happens...

Sejarah..
I need more helps from you..
But I dono how to find for ur help..
I noe borrowing ur notes will make u unhappy..
Cz u're the one who spend money..
I wana borrow..
Bt I really dono how to borrow...
Tats y I say..
I give up Sejarah..

I really dowan to lost you too..
Everyone is important den me..
And..
I say I n him bcum normal frens d...
You will b more safety now..
Not bcuz of you..
Its bcuz of those nonsenses..
I dowan to heard anything which feel tat Im one who break you both..
I wana stop it..
I cnt accept it..
I cnt ignore it....
I hv self-esteem too..
I will learn not to close with him anymore..

Being fake is my big troubles now..
Thats why..
How could I find u ones I hv troubles..
I noe you will hate me if you noe tat..
I really gt tat determination to change it too..
I hate myself..
Not only u the one who hate me..
I hate myself too..
I cry for myself many times..
I find him to guide me to solve my bad attitude..
I really..
Gt the determination to change it...
I swear..!!
I told my mom..
My mom scolded me too..
I really changing...
I gv u chance last time..
Will you give me one more n guide me along my way.....?

Thank you for accepting my apologize..
Izit means you really mean it..?
I jz need the extremely true answer....

No comments:

Post a Comment