Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

29 of August My target

PMR getting near..
After Merdeka..
Its jz one month left..
TT
So panic nia...TT

My language still sucks..
BM BI BC..
All majority can get B only..
I need A..
If I get 5 As bt my BM n BI B..
I will cry like hell..
TT

MT SN GEO KH all ok for me d..
Except Sejarah..
Sometime will score sometime wouldnt..
Haizz..
This time trial only get 3 As..
Bt if my sejarah add more 2 marks..
And Sn add more one mark..
I CAN GET 5 As..
Im not SHOWING..
But I really hate my result...
TT

Useless..
My language still sucks..
BM one mark more get ''B''
I get C for BM u noe..
HOW WORST IZIT...TT

Haiz..
I really not satisfy with my result..
How will my PMR get 5As above..?
KH GEO all improve and finally get an A..
But language I long time never bother liao..
How to improve it..?
TT TT TT
I wan get 5As..
Which is BM BI SN MT..
One more subject wat oso can..
This four I must get A...
Thats my target..

8As is impossible for me..
I dowan set my target until so high..
It will jz depress me after it..
At least I noe my ability..

God..
Help me n guide me along my way..
Let me bcum more confident..
PLZ PLZ PLZ....

No comments:

Post a Comment