Sing sang SONG!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

2 of Sept Stories




Lols..
Long time nvr blog d..
Haha..

Lazy post new things here..


31 of August

A conflagration near Kepong..
A factory burned suddenly..

At around 4.30 pm..

Hmm
Near SMKKB too I think..
The soot was jz like many sponges float in the sky..

It was abit scary..

Haha..

Tragedy of Independence dayz..

Hahaha..~~
Anyway..

Happy Independence M'sia..

Hapi bufday too...=)


1 of Sept

Finally..
Holidays finished..

Form 5 hving their trial exam..

Good luck to all my seniors..=)

Had wasted my holidays TT

But not all lar..

Still gt do revision.. ><

And also done Pn.Parames' homework..=)

Im satisfy with my work..><

SN's Form 1 Form 2 revision almost finished...=D

And I know..
I should do exercise from now..
Because I d noe everything..

And I should not study too much..=)

Relax and doing exercise is the utmost important for tis month..


Nx month PMR..

Must stop entertaining's activities liao..

Hahahs..

But will on when Im bored too..

But jz 15 mins enough..

kAAKAZZ...


2 of August

Using new wallet today..
Given by Kai Ru..

Thanks ya..

xixix..

Kinda pai seh when I accept it.
><"
Bro oso gv me presents nia..

All shells which he picked from Port Dickson..

I missed tat place..

WUU WUU..~~

Hahaha..

Tats all lor..=)

Should work hard now..

See ya..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment