Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

19 of Sept The only way to do

Okays..
If tats wat u think..
Nvm..
Im willing to say Sorry..
Its truely from my heart...
Sorry....
Besides of tat..
I dono wad to do to u..
Tats only an apologize...
Truely from my heart..

I noe u support me..
Cause u hope me to support u..
Sorry for no recommended you..
I thought u don like..
And I jz give opinion for Fun....
Never mention anything..
Ok..
Nvm...
May b u take it serious..
Sorry sorry..
And sorry again...

Copy cat..?
Haiz..
Izit when I blog oso considered as copy u...?
I dono u're saying who..
Bt in my heart..
I feel its her..
Anyway..
If you disagree with me..
Feel tat we are really copying you..
Okays..
We apologize..
Sorry....

I noe ur bad comments will help us..
To treat others better next time..
I take tis as a lesson..
But not chance to start a fight..
Everthing..
I choose to endure..
May b its my defect...
I noe we are not important at all in ur heart..
But okay..
I apologize..
I couldnt b the one who is important to u..
Everything..
I choose to forgive..
Everything..
I choose to apologize...

SORRY..
May b u can b better now..
Kayz..
We're wrong..
I say sorry....

No comments:

Post a Comment