Sing sang SONG!

Saturday, September 5, 2009

4 of September Gambateh Jun~

Today stay for Chinese Kls Tambahan..
Haha..

Actually its was a nice bt scary lesson..

We talked abt ghost stories with Pn Ong in 5 Ang..

You know why..

Tats only four cats..

Which were me, eva, teng, liang..

Haha..

Add on Pn Ong 5 lar..xD


We talked abt some comprehension..

Which is difficult for us in exam..

Those vocab are used in 'old' form..

Dono how to say in English..

Haha..xD


Soon we talked abt 14 of July..

Den carry on n non-stop at all..

About our school..

What stories all BUANG out..

Hahax..

sOME of them really make u feel cold..
And oso scary..

Got one really make my fur stand up..

Yerr..

Dowan say liao..

Later nightmare..@@

ONE GOOD NEWS..
I get 2nd for my class..

Hehe..

But Im not happy at all..

Hvnt reach my target..

Languages no A..
TT
Woo~ TT
First oways Wai Yi..

So geng nia..TT

Liang say my average may b 71,72 only..

What the shit..TT

Till now I oso cant get 75 above for my average..

Haizz...


PMR PMR PMR..

Gonna mad bcuz you..

But I will try my best too..

Jz like what I had told my dad today...^^


New pic+edit..
Its call..
EMO..@@

No comments:

Post a Comment