Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

12 of September Bro

Bro finally back from Sabah last Wed..
Dono should I happy or wad..
I d take it as usual when he wasnt here at about one week..
Now he suddenly back..
Feel not comfortable..

Dono I should hate him or wad..
I hate his attitude..
Always think ppl are wrong..
Even I scolded him when he did wrong..
He still will say I wrong..
I was like WTF..
Lucky he told sis bt not me..
Lucky sis' phone had no credit..
If not I will quarrel with him again..

Sometimes..
I rather my dad love me more den him..
I really dono wats my feeling to him..
I told sis n mom tat I wont talk to him anymore..
But since last time he sick until faint..
I know I cant do it..
But I really hope he can change his shit attitude..
And proof to me..
How is a Christian looks like....

No comments:

Post a Comment