Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

6 of Sept Dear chyi

Specially for my dear ♥

I hope u can find back the sky which is belongs to you..
It must be blue..
As blue as it can be..
Tats is ur real life..
Ur life must b bright n colourful..
Dont let ur sky turns grey..
It will rain soon..~
Is jz like u will tears soon...

May b its jz a normal things to you..
May b it cant considered as a suprise..
But I really put my whole heart to do it..
Find back urself..
Everyone wants to help you..
If you dowan to help urself..
Then we can do wad to help you..??

We will guide u along ur way..
But the most important is..
You have to rescue n help urself..
Remember you are not alone..
Because we are oways bside eu =)

We will oways bside you..
You know why..?
Because this is call friends...


S.H.E..
Oways will be described in present tense...
I don care how much will it last longer..
But I will care the precious time tat we b together..
Friendship foreva....

No comments:

Post a Comment