Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

15 of Sept Stupid rules

Lols..
Jz finished the tagged by Woon..==
Fxking irritated..
Its long like hell...
And I delete it the end..
Wasted my time..==
Sorry Woon..

Today..
We are choosing the model in our class..
Hmm..?
We choose Alya..=)
Shes pretty..^^
Haha..
LOLS...
They ask me to b the model..
Bcuz Alya dowan to b alone..?
She wear cheongsam n I wear Baju Kebaya..
I was like WAD THE..?
Im tall bt doesnt mean tat Im pretty k?
And I know many ppl will vomit bcuz of me..
NO WAY..=X

Scolded by Pn. Syuhaily today..TT
Kinda pity..
No one feel tat Im pity xD
Lols..
Only bcuz of my hair tie and my uniform ==
Hair..
Ya.. I admit..
Im not dicipline..
And wadeva ==
Tie..
Damn lame..
Its freaking hot u know..!!
== == ==
My uniform..
Ok..
I nvr masukkan baju is bcuz it came out itself..
Tats not my fault n I dono why will it came out itself..
I nvr butang my sleeves or nvr lipat nicely..
I just leave it on without ''butang-ing''
Wad the..TT
I was helping monitor to do things..
And tis is wad I get from..==

Isit good to bcum a prefect..?
Haiz..
I love the job bt I hate the rules..
Ever heard of..?
Rules are dead bt human are alive..!!
=(
At least I do my job..
Anyway..
I will force myself to change those suffer things ==
Bt tie..
I wont care unless the whether doesnt hot..
Sometimes I really hope..
Teacher wont b strict..TT
Haiz..
LAW BY LAW..
Wateva..
I follow ==

Well..
Tats all for today..
Kinda tired..
Later will b going tuition..
Hehex..=)
Time to do revision..
Byez....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment