Sing sang SONG!

Friday, September 4, 2009

4 of September Im ok =)

Muz oways b happy..
I dowan let ppl to pull my nose along my way d..
Yeap..
Im really ok now..^^

And now Im enjoying in my studies..=D
Hopefully ''anxious'' will not find me anymore..
Thanks gor..
Who oways occumpany me..
And some of my friends...=)

May b Im not the best for you..
But I noe tat..
I d give up..
May b it will spend some time..
I believe God will guide me...=)

May b its really hard to smile reluctantly..
But I will smile too..
May b it could b hard when I meet ''them''..
Bt I will try my best..

Sometimes..
I really hope when Im sad..
No one asks me why..
But will ask me izit the reason tat u all think..
Or rather don ask anything...
Please..
If you are really my fren..
You will noe.... =)

Btw..
I will try my best..
Rush for PMR..
Others can doesnt mean I cant..!!!
Hehex..
Live for myself..
Study for myself..
But not bcuz of others..=D

No matter how long the journey in my life..
I believe I can walk along it..
Bcuz..
I will b tough in order to enjoy my life...^^

No comments:

Post a Comment