Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

27 of Sept Leave or stay?

Pmr coming..=)
Should I happy or sad..?
Happy bcuz finally it reach n I can enjoy after it..
Sad..
Have to leave 3 Cempaka 2009..
A special class ever..

3 Cempaka..
No stress..
No fight..
No racist..
No betray..
No revenge..
We live happily n enjoy our lifez..
A class which must b cherished..
A precious time with my classmates..
I love n I care..
All jie mui..
My bro..
Liang zai..
Kee Ian..
Chay shan..
Stupidoo Chun Fai..
Everything which I don wana to part with TT

Nx year..
What will b happen..?
Stresses pressing me..?
Friendship which will hurt me..?
Friendship which will compare with each other..
I HATE I HATE..!!
Anggerik..?
A good class bt a stressfull class..
Incredible...

I hope to change school..
Without those who I hate..
I can live better...
Without everything which I hate..
I will b better..
=(
Bt its really reluctant to part with all my precious frens..
Chyi..Kai ru..Man..Ying..Everlyn..Min li..Yee..Nooy..
Everyone..
My bro..Liang zai..Kee Ian =(
Haiz...=(

To leave or to stay..
Im jz hesitating...=(

No comments:

Post a Comment