Sing sang SONG!

Friday, August 7, 2009

7 of August Exam started

Fu~~~~
Today..
Exam started..
PJK N BC 1&2....

Never read PJK much..
Its freaking boring..
Lols..
Same with BC..
Just read abit...
Den do exercise..
29 over 40..
Wat the bull shit izit ==

Im a chinese who weak in chinese..
Really memperXIASUIkan..
Lols..
Can get my meaning gua..=P

Today's exam finally over..
PJK is bull shit for me..
I jz nid a pass..
Bt not an A...
It doesnt important at all..

BC..
Ok abit lor..
Bt I noe sure get B..
Ad expected..
Last time not the format of PMR..
So can get A..
Bt tis time..
Dono lar..
Just noe my essay so meaningful..
Haha..
Hope can get quite high marks...
TT

Just a short post..
To show my new pic only..
Funny picture..
Hehex....




We did it together without planning..
Haha..
Thiam Leong the one who took tis pic..
Artistic..
Kakax

No comments:

Post a Comment