Sing sang SONG!

Monday, August 17, 2009

17 of Aug Nothing is impossible

Hoo..~
Exam finally ended with Seni..
=D..
Today Seni so easy..
I draw evening's scene..
About a group of fishermen came back with a big ''achievement''..
Haha..
I use four colour totally..
xD xD xD

Sky = orange abit yellow abit = orange

Sea = Blue abit ligh blue abit = blue
Beach = Chocolate abit light chocolate abit = Chocolate
Fishermen and their boats = BLACK
and oso coconut tress... = BLACK

WAHAHA..
Is tat funny..?
I nvr use pencil to draw at all..
Straightly use water colour and started to ''paint''
xD xD xD
Im a art's dumb..xD xD
What I draw today..
Also considered as ART ma..
KAKAZ...

Today quite happy de..
Bt two guys in our class really make Pn. Parames dissapointed..
They give up for their Seni..
Alasan : Malas..
They shouldnt do tis at all..
Bt one of them hand pain lar..
Another is lazy..
Pn. Parames really so dissapointed..
Scolded them infront of us..
She said she feel embarrased to b a teacher who teach them..
Haiz..
They apologize and feel guilty..
But teacher say its too late..
And ignore them..
Somemore Pn Parames wrote on their art paper and say..
Tak mahu lukis..Malas...KH pun dapat 0 kosong..
My god..
Things bcum serius..
Haizz...

Exam seem like finished..
Bt it hvnt finish all..
My theory exam coming..
Nx week 25 of Aug..
PMR approaches us too..
STRESSES..!!!
ARGH..
Form 3 stressing non-stop..
Form 5 really jump building..
How should I handle those things when Im in Form 5..

I lost my way..
I lost those directions...
No one could help me..
Im the only hero who can save myself..
Think positively..
Nothing is impossible..
Gambatek..!!! =x

No comments:

Post a Comment