Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

18 of August Normal dayz?

TODAY..!!
Nothing special..
Only had a special gathering for Hari Kemerdekaan..
Lols..
Haha..
Get prize today..=D
Actually there are three winners only..
But the teacher kinda siao..
Give four winners with three presents...
Its my turn to get my present..
LOLS..
The name was Lim Kee Ian but not mine..==
WTF..==?
Thought I nvr get any prizes..
==
After tat only I realize Kai Ru took mine..
LOLS..
Nothing special..
Jz one file and one Mathematical instruments..
Haiz..
The Mathematical instruments I d have two ==
One is Math quiz n another is tis time KH quiz..
The present kinda normal..
Nothing special...
Somemore this time the instruments worst den last time..==
Cheap things..
But kinda happy bcuz I get prize again..
But most of it Qui Han who told me some answers..
=D
But unluckily..
He get the third..
Haha..
We win bcuz of him..
But he get the third..
Pity pity... xD

Had ceramah after rehat..==
For teknik menjawab Geografi..
Its good..
Bt wat she said I d noe quite lot..
Kakaz..^^
But still gt some importants points the teacher nvr teach us..
Hmm...~
Kinda learn a lot of things there...

Feel like changing school..
Kinda hate everything here..
Couple who oways argue bcuz of me..
Bad environment..
Teacher not very good..
Somemore a lot of samseng here..
Kinda hate..
Bt really not willing to leave my frens..
Haizz...
I can ensure u all can live better without me..
Bcuz Im not really tat important...=(

Min Li..
You're hving a same feeling with me..
Hehex..
Long time nvr chat with u liao..
Since u go Dahlia..
Miss u nia..~~
Hopefully we wont quarrel like last time we did..
Haha..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment