Sing sang SONG!

Monday, August 24, 2009

23 of August ENOUGH

Enough enough..
Im tired in explaining so much..
If you really think Im bad..
Carry on ba..

We d fren now..
Its enough for me..
If you still not satisfy...
I couldnt do anything..
You wan me to accept...
I say d..
I will try my best...
Tats all..~~

I say I will change mean I will..
But hopefully I wont mad bcuz of tis case..
I really working hard to fight the devil inside my heart..
I wan c positive post in ur blog..
Enough d..

I dowan think so much d..
I noe I retrieve back my brother and you..
And I promise I will change..
Thats all..
I admit I wrong many..
Some people will hv an unbalanced state of mind..
Im the one too..
I give u chance to change..
I hope that..
You will gv me chance to change back and oso guide me along the way..
I dowan explain tis explain tat d..
Im really tired..
Let the doubt carry on in ur heart..
Sometimes things happen inaccurately as wat u think...

We r frens now..
Enough for me..
I d satisfy with wat I hv..
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment