Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

16 of August Speechless

Is tat the rite way..?
I wonder whether my decision is rite or wrong..
Not to worry..?
Jz follow my heart n go straightly...?

I lost my way..
Speechless..
What should I do..?
Will the decision harmful..?
Or it really bring benefits...?
I dono...

Now only I know..
One who doesnt close to me..
Who is the one who can really talk to me...
I will nt feel uncomfortable being with them..
Tats y I say tats not true in tis world..
As what Min Li had told me..
Everyone is fake...

You will hv a true fren for half an a year..
One year after..
She is ur best fren..
N following years..
Shes will b ur normal fren...
Why..?
Hahax...

When u goes through one person clearly..
You will find tat answer..
U started to hate her attitude n so on..
It happen naturally without ur realizing..
Best frens I hv lots..
Bt when I really get troubles..
Normal frens who help me lot...
Tats y I say..
No true in this world..=)

Thinking negatively..?
Is bcuz I really lost my way...
Lord will guide me..?
Hopefully lar...
To b self-confident..?
I wish I can too...?
Pray is the best way..?
I wish I lost those stresses too..
SPEECHLESS..!!! =(

No comments:

Post a Comment