Sing sang SONG!

Saturday, August 22, 2009

21 of August NO MORE

The world is fair..
Really..
You don hv a gud brother..
But u hv a gud laogong...
Who gv u bitter n sweet memories..

Bt you must think another way..
I don hv anyone who gv me protection or shoulder to lean on..
I don hv anyone to talk with when I really get troubles..
Sometimes I wana find Chyi..
Bt lastly I didnt find..
Because I dono how to talk with her..
I can only find one who not really close to me like Liang..
Yoke Teng..Jing Wen...
They really willing to listen to wat I say..
I d avoid to tell him when I get troubles....
But I only wana find 012's fren to talk with..
Bcuz MSN no one on9..

You must satisfy..
You hv a good lao gong..
Is jz like I hv a good brother...
But sorry..
We are jz normal frens now..
I dowan him to b in troubles between I n you..
I wan him to go ahead..
When you dislike me..
You can talk to him..
But not keeping urself alone..
And I dowan those nonsenses happen again..
''He loves Jun not you..''
Do you noe..
I feel like punching BC when I noe he said it..?
He said it when we argue..
Bt I choose to ignore..
Cause I noe I hv wrong too..
I oways talk to him without thinking of you..
I too near with him..
I really wana you to trust him if u really love...
Tats why I wana to b normal frens with him..

I choose friendship but not brother..
Or may b you will choose love but not friendship..
I hope you can choose both...
I d tired with those nonsenses those fuxking rumor...
I want him to focus on you..
I dowan to hear any rumor anymore..
Its really enough..

For those who making nonsenses bhind me.....
I NVR EVEN LOVE HIM BEFORE..

HES JZ MY BROTHER..!!!!
HE NEVER EVEN LOVE ME BEFORE..
IM JZ HIS SISTER..!!!!!
AND NOW..
WE ARE JUST FRENS..!!!!

Trust him..
He really needed you to trust him..
And also guide him along his way..
The end...

No comments:

Post a Comment