Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

11 of August Memories

HEHEX..=)
A gud news from me..
I get my old pictures tat given by a guy..
He found it accidentally..
I was shock when I get those photos..

It was all sweety memories..
Yet we had changed now..
We weren't naive as b4..
And we bcum mature more...
Kah Man..
Our third's sis had change to another skul..
Ten buddies in Cempaka b4..
Bt now only four buddies in Cempaka..
Kinda dissapointed...

We played..We bet and we make a lot of nonsenses..
Attack ppl's important part..
It was damn popular when we were in Form 1..
We seldom talk abt love...
And I was remember tat my first couple in Form 1..
Those memories...=)

We also bet that we will not give our first kiss and ''night'' b4 17 years old..
I think so...
First kiss..?
LOLS..?
Most of them lost d..
Seem like only me, Kar Man and Teng still keeping it..
Some of tat still keeping..
Bt I not sure lor..=P

Everything changes in Form 2..
Hair style change..
Two of them go Anggerik..
And the rest stay in Cempaka including me..
We quarrel tat time..
It was really a sad ending...
We ended this friendship and choosed to b fren with them..
Who went Anggerik..
May b its a doubt..
I dono..
Bt we were still frens bt not JIE MUI anymore...
We were really childish tat time..
Bt it can considered as a sweet memory too...

In form 2..
We join Loke Yee the new students as our buddies..
Kinda childish..
And theres 2 group of 8 ppl..
One group is me, man, jie yee and everlyn..
Another is Loke Yee,Min li, Rou and Ying....
An entertaining friendship..

This year..
Changes more..
Four go dahlia..
And the rest stay...
Man me Ying n Everlyn..
Im not close with them anymore..
Bcuz Im prefect..
I hv to go for duty bt now accompanying them..
Sad..

I believe tat nx year will b worst...
I will go Bio class and they go Akaun..
N soon we break..
Bt we are jz a very NORMAL frens..
Sadly ending....

Friendship nvr ended..
Bt it will bcum tasteless after few years..
It will not b as entertaining as b4...
What for..?
No truth in tis world...=)



Party in Qui Han's house..


All Cempaka students in choir..
Singing in conjunction with the Anugerah Dayz..


We were absolutely cute..=)


I remember we bring camera for Sivik's projects..
My botak hair looked kinda sakai..=)


Our presentation..


Hari Sukan...May Yee block Min Li xD


Qui Han's birthday..!!!
Haha...He was a DAI JEK LOU b4..!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment