Sing sang SONG!

Monday, August 24, 2009

24 of August NO MORE..!!


Woohoo..~~
Finally theory exam finished..!!
Yahooo..!!!
Dono how to describe my feeling now..
Hopefully I can pass nia..
If I really pass..
Im pure grade 7 now...
Waha..=D

The exam held in KB's big hall..
Their hall is different with our skul's..
Their hall can fix almost 60++ people..
Which are grade 1 to 8..
Amazing right..? xP

GRADE 1~3 9.00-10.30 am
GRADE 4~5 9.00-11.00 am
GRADE 6~8 9.00-12.00 am

Reached KB at about 8.30..
I thought tis year we will take exam in class..
I was shock when I c the big hall..
Hahaha..=)
The headmaster of KB (I think so) kinda annoying..
Keep repeating the same things..
''Parents pls leave..Bag outside..Bottle under ur table...!~@!$#@%$#^%7''
Really annoying..
Most of the grade 1~ 3 students are children..
Therefore..
Their parents were so worried abt them..
Looked like not willing to leave thier child alone..
LOLS..

9 o'clock start..
8.35 call ppl put bag outside..
And start to listened wat did he want to announced..
Repeat n repeat n repeat...
ANNOYING..!!

9..
Finally it started..
LOLS..
SO SILENT that I had ever taste b4..
LOLS...~

10.30 am..
All grade 1~5 left..
Grade 6~8 all hvnt finished yet..
Haiz.. If my grade lower..
It will much easier..xD
Wakaka...

Left a 11.15am..
Not willing to give the examinator my paper actually..
But I d did triple checking..
Cannot tahan d..
Too sienz..
Hopefully I did not do any mistake inside TT

Hopefully I can pass..=)
Yeah..
Finally I can ply my pieces..
Songs tat I wan to play..
Hehehex....=D

No comments:

Post a Comment