Sing sang SONG!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

6 of August The injection today

We had an injection today..~
Lols..
It wasnt as painful as what I thought..
Just like a ant bite..
Its quite fun..
Haha...

Quite scary when we went for a body check..
When queuing up..
I breathed quickly non-stop (of course..xP)
Its my turn..
The nurse wasnt bad as yesterday..
She was the one who intimidated us n chased me out..
Bt today she looked nice n kindly..=)

Its my turn..
It wasnt pain when the needle go inside..
It did pain when she pressed the liquid in..
Lols..
It was jz like an ant bite..==

Feel numbness after the injection..
Kinda excited too..xP
Ying n Everlyn cry with pain..
Lols..
Im shock bcuz I did not cry..=)
Bcuz I noe if I cry no one will borrow their shoulder or gv me a hug..
I can only sit down n hug their leg when I cry..==
You noe why..?
IM TALL..
AS A GIRAFFE....=(

Many ppl feel painful after the injection..
And I only feel tired after it..
My hand was damn heavy for me..
Hahax..=)
They say it will pain tmrw..
Hopefully it wont..
Bcuz theres a test tmrw...

Hong tell me tat we cannot eat seafood or wateva things tat are poisonous..
And I oso warned my fren too..
Miss Lim heard everything..
She asked us whether we noe wat injection tat we took or not..
It seem like the whole class answer ''NO''
Lols..
And then she explained everything to us..xD
I think she feel tat we are stupid and childish..
Its not a serious injection like PCG..
Its jz a simple injection..
To prevent us to die bcuz of lockjaw..
Haha..
Yes we are childish..
And oso the naive and cute one..=)

Another stressful week start again..
Wish me good luck..
And same to my frens....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment