Sing sang SONG!

Monday, July 20, 2009

20 of July The end

Im in a collapse situation..
Who noes..?
Who cares...?
NO ONE..
Bcuz I nvr put my feeling on my face..
Tats y..
Im a happy fella in front of you..
But a moody person when Im alone...

What is a friendship..?
I asked for many times..
But I still cnt find any best answers...
I cannot find one to talk with when Im sad..
Although I hv many frens..
But for them..
They will jz put half-heart on my case..
Or jz say don think so much lar..~~~
Isit the way for them to comfort me..?
No one noes....

Friendship nvr end..?
It seem like a good sentence for a best friend..
Yet its jz a past from now....
Everyone cheating..
Who doesnt cheat..?
No one...
Stubborn..?
One of the problem...
Hard to forgive..?
One of the problem too...
And oso finally..
It ends meaningless here..

Who noe I care..
No one..
What I care is just represented a rubbish..
Or a tissue..
Finish using den throw into dustbin...
I contributed a lot..
No one cares also...
So..
What should I do...?
Let it end...?
Or do the same silly things again..?
COMPLICATED...

Its a entertaining friendship b4..
S.H.E...?
Separate finally..
I understand..
You wont feel not willing..
Although we care...
Its useless for us to endure..
Its useless for us to forgive...
The ending oso must b ended by you..

They were many doubts hvnt settled yet..
I wish to figure it out..
Bt seen like you wont care......
As what I say..
My contribution will considered as ur rubbish...

No comments:

Post a Comment