Sing sang SONG!

Friday, July 3, 2009

3 of July I hate it so much

Night-mare began since the first of July..
Everything is cuming approach me..
Theory's exam..
Monthly test..
Trial Exam..
And the exam tat torture me alot...
PMR..!!

Nothing will really exult me since those night-mares began..
Stresses ad dragging me to hell..
Really hope to live in a world without stress..
To enjoy..
To happy everyday without any troubles...

Im enough le..TT
Stop ''scolding'' me tat Im so tall...
Tats not wat I want..
If can..
I wish I have a normal height n weight...

TT
Everyone thought me as a monster..
Or better say as ghost..
Kinda hurted me..TT

Haiz..
What is a true friendship..?
I jz wish to know to true meaning..
I cant find any true in my friendships...
All fake..
All consist of misunderstanding and without any condolences..
I hate tis kind of friendship..
Without cooperate with each others..
Its really a fag..!!
I really hate it..!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment