Sing sang SONG!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

9 of July Feeling blank again n again

Stressful days finally over..
Hahax..
This time sure get low marks...
Chinese do half ad felt sleepy..
Simply do n sleep..
Don care..==
Jz preparing to get bad results..
Bt hope my favourite subjects..
Maths and Science can get an A..=]

Hate ppl who broke their promise..
Kelas tambahan and tuition..
No ppl told me tat Nordin's class cancel..
So cham..
Lucky got gor-QuiHan teman me..
We went library..
And rest there...

Flu..Cough..Sore-throat..Abit fever...
Damn freaking suffer..
Dont worry..
Not H1N1 k..==
Voice bcum deeper cz of flu..
Kinda tired..

Today..
Bad news..==
My dad broke his finger bcuz of the machine..
OUCHH...
Kinda pain when I saw his wound..
Nvr see clearly..
Bt I can see the blood..
He has no response with it...
Bt Im feeling pain in my heart..==

Tmrw..
I think teacher will gv back BC and Science papers..
Jz waiting =]
BC ready die...xD

Feeling blank everyday..
Looks ok..
Bt really different with wat I think..
Im tired..
Really tired..
I know I cant wait for you..
Because its really meaningless for me to wait..
Normal girl..?
Its too hard to be..
Im not special enuf..
And a giraffe too =(
Wait or gv up..
Hesitating...
(Dont ask me more abt tis..Im not willing to tell.. Thanks=])

No comments:

Post a Comment