Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

12 of July Brace up and go to ur target =]

Love my blog..?
I love it soo much..
The first time edited until so nice..
Feeling satisfied tat wat I did..
=]

Parents go Ipoh for my cousin's wedding..
And they will go Bali at 15 of July =[
And my cousin's wedding in KL is 18 of July...
So only me..bro n sis go ==
Kinda miss them today..
Feel unusual..
=x..
They went there and live in hotel for one day..
Then tmrw dono go where ==
LOLS...

Theory's exam coming..==
22 of July if I nvr forget..
The information really wrong..
My name : TAN XIOA JUN
Grade : Grade 8
Sampat..
Lucky I realise it and told the cashier to change.. ==

Dinner..
Buy things in pasar malam..
Many shirt tat I wish to buy..
Bt my mom wont buy for me for sure...
Cause its expensive summore i wont wear 1==
Of cuz..
Cause nvr go any special place oso..
If not u wan I wear nice shirt at home..?
LOLS..==
Our dinner sucks..
The beehun like shit only..
Odourless and somemore like shit..
Two for RM4..==
Gotta vomit ==
Summore its cold..==
Throw it bcuz I really cnt eat it ==
SUCKS

Monday hv to start everything again..
Prepare trial exam tat approaching..
After tmrw..
Stress again...
My mom say tat I was clever..
Just depends on how much works I put..==
LOLS..?
I don think so..
KH..GEO waiting to die..
Chinese now got kelas tambahan..
Geo got oso..
But I wish can handle those things...
KH oso got..
Oso ok d for me..
Especially electronic..
Just same at wat I learn in Science..=]

Monday school starts those intensive class..
Will b so busy d..
Hahax..
The more hard works u put..
The more accompaniments you get..
=]

No comments:

Post a Comment