Sing sang SONG!

Sunday, July 12, 2009

12 of July Im tired =(

What to post for today..?
AKU TAK TAHU..==
Keep on feeling happy with my blog..
Nice rite..?
Of cuz..
My work =] =x

Parents back from Ipoh today =]
Hehex..
They're safe..
Bt they are going to BALI this Wednesday...
=(
I will miss them..=(

This month will be free abit..=]
Test finish for this month only..
Bt still hv to sit for theory's trial exam..
Nx month more siao...
Trial exam for PMR..
And the real exam for theory..
I dowan to fail..TT
I feel tat I will fail this time..
Nvr fail b4 TT
Hopefully I will pass..
No merit or distinction also nvm =(

Tmrw..
Another week..
Ad 13 of July..
Days move so fast..
Hope to return back everything =(
My paper will return back this week..
Kinda scare for my result..=[
Especially Geo and KH..
Depress..=(

Oh ya..
My Chinese get an A FINALLY..!!
Wakaka
76 only..
Bt its gud for me..
Actually this time's exam really quite easy..==
4 comprehensions..
Kinda easy...

Moody day..
Exhaust with those stresses..
Haiz..

No comments:

Post a Comment