Sing sang SONG!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

14 of July Tired everyday

Another week another dayz..
Kinda tired..><
Intensive classes started..
Everyday stay to attend those classes..
Im tired..==

Today tuition..
Boring again...
Erica break her promise again n again..
Kinda angry....
Shes tired..
Bt Im tired too..==

Parents going to Bali tomorrow lor..
Hope they go happily and back safely..
And buy something special for me..xP
Especially pretty clothes..
xD

PMR approach me..
As what Yi Wen say..
I hv no time to finish up all the revision..
Haizz..
I jz hope to get 5 As and above..
Summore the 5 As can let me in Bio class..
T.T
I d expect that I wont get 8 As..
Your confident will make u more depress once u get ur result..
Haiz...

Everyday talking abt the same things..
Started boring with wat I wrote right..??
Haha..=.=
Teachers hvnt gv back all the exam papers yet..
Haiz..
Especially the En. Nordin..
Kinda slow...==

Im tired..(Yawning)
Gonna sleep..
Good night..=]

No comments:

Post a Comment